10 bags by sunset
Here's a challenge for you: get 10 grocery bags of stuff out of your house by the end of the day.
Neatniks may have to resort to counting carrying out the trash & recycling, but us mere mortals should be able to achieve this goal with things that wouldn't have gone out anyhow.
- stuff to go to Goodwill or a similar charity that you already had waiting to take away
- borrowed things to return to to someone
- dry cleaning & alterations to be done
- books to return to the library
- stuff you have been intending to sell in a yard sale for over 10 months - give it to charity already, will ya?!
- stuff you never use ever but it's still perfectly good and you feel guilty about giving it away and... oh just get rid of it!
- canned food for the food bank
- clothes & shoes you never wear - whee! Charity is fun!
- wire hangers accumulated from the dry cleaner
Put more ideas in the comments and enjoy that lightened load!
Posted on July 29, 2006 | Permalink