My shoulders are a wreck from being really tense at work the past several days. Beta test starting next week which coincides annoyingly with a conference I have to finish preparing for and the systems hardware was conspiring against us all the way. Disk failure! Swell.
Bleah. Good riddance to that hard week.
I am starting my weekend out right:
- My new and beautiful wool rug arrived. I will take pictures tomorrow when it is sunny (ahem, do you hear me, weather?). I expect to be very happy with this rug for decades.
- I have a Pimm's Cup to sooth my nerves.
- I have a big glass of water because it's always good to have a glass of water.
- I have Annie's mac & "cheese" with some Carrot-Ginger soup to fill my belly.
- I have some really good expensive cheese - Neal's Yard Berkswell - to please my tongue (see illustration of said tongue in Flickrstream).
- I have French cafe music playing.
- I have no intention of doing anything stressful all weekend.