« December 1978 | Main | February 1979 »

Lips that touch liquor? 1979

[boy o' the moment] is planning to make a still. I will make myself stop thinking about him.

Poor Deanna. Eric went to L.A. and it seems like he might be away for a long time. I still envy her.

G'night.

Posted on January 30, 1979 at 10:09 AM in warnings & kvetches | Permalink | Comments (2)

Working up the courage 1979

I will talk to [boy o' the moment] tomorrow. (I hope he's there). Maybe if I know he doesn't love me, than [sic] I will leave him alone and if he does love me, (oh please!) than [sic] I haven't got anything to worry about (ha ha).

G'night.

Posted on January 29, 1979 at 09:07 PM in relationships | Permalink | Comments (0)

The more things change... 1979

I'm still after [boy o' the moment] anyway.

G'night.

Posted on January 28, 1979 at 09:05 PM in relationships | Permalink | Comments (0)

Entropy wins 1979

Too sleepy to write.

G'night.

Posted on January 27, 1979 at 09:04 PM in mundania | Permalink | Comments (0)

Play for Voices 1979

Under Milkwood [Dylan Thomas' play which my family used to have regular readings of] was a success. After we read it we joked around until 11:30 and the best way to describe the noise we were making is "Oh what will the neighbors say, what will the neighbors say".

[Uncle] Larry's friend Mark is a really neat person.

Posted on January 26, 1979 at 09:03 PM in creativity | Permalink | Comments (0)

Changing My Mind 1979

I decided that [boy o' the moment] is not for me. We are too different.

I wish someone would get into a relationship with me like Eric got a relationship with Deanna.

Posted on January 25, 1979 at 09:00 PM in relationships | Permalink | Comments (0)

No progress at all 1979

[boy o' the moment] wasn't at school today so I didn't get to talk to him.

Didn't get to talk to Deanna or Jacque either. Maybe tomorrow.

G'night.

Posted on January 24, 1979 at 08:59 PM in mundania | Permalink | Comments (0)

Gossip & envy 1979

Erik L. and Deanna seem to be rather fond of each other.

I wish that [boy o' the moment] would let me find out how he feels so I know whether or not to keep pursuing him.

I need someone to confide in. Maybe Jacque or Deanna.

I better get to sleep now. G'night.

Posted on January 23, 1979 at 08:57 PM in relationships | Permalink | Comments (0)

Total Gamer 1979

I just found yet another D&D store in Walnut Creek and I went and bought Monster and Treasure Assortments 4-6 and 7-9.

Goodnight.

Posted on January 22, 1979 at 08:55 PM in am I a freak? | Permalink | Comments (0)

Fluctuations in my In list 1979

I dislike David M. now. (I also found a new D&D store in Concord [I think this might have been The Multiversal Trading Company, the store of David Hargrave, author of the Arduin Grimoires]).

Bianca is getting to be a real bother.

G'night.

Posted on January 21, 1979 at 08:48 PM in warnings & kvetches | Permalink | Comments (0)

Rats n' stuff 1979

Not much to say. I'm still in love with [boy o' the moment]. No new news.

Bianca [Bonkers, my rat] is getting to be a nuscience [sic].

Oh well. G'night.

Posted on January 19, 1979 at 08:41 PM in mundania | Permalink | Comments (0)

Revelations 1979

[boy o' the moment] knows I'm crazy (I told him) now. I want to tell him how I feel, but I haven't gotten my guts up to it yet. We're getting there.

Posted on January 17, 1979 at 08:39 PM in relationships | Permalink | Comments (0)

Accepting the madness 1979

I feel better today. I'm crazy, so it doesn't matter if I die.

[boy o' the moment] is still a fox.

Posted on January 16, 1979 at 08:34 PM in worry vs. clarity | Permalink | Comments (0)

Quotes(?) & fears 1979

You're smart when you only believe half of what you read and you're brilliant if you know which half!

D.O.A. [I think that was a song I recorded off the Dr. Demento show] has made me fill [sic] like I'm going to die. I am scared. I need someone.

Posted on January 15, 1979 at 08:32 PM in worry vs. clarity | Permalink | Comments (0)

My primary social activity at age 14 and a half 1979

D&D

Posted on January 12, 1979 at 08:25 PM in am I a freak? | Permalink | Comments (0)

Gamer 1979

We started playing D&D at school today.

Posted on January 11, 1979 at 08:23 PM in school | Permalink | Comments (0)

Anti-vivisectionist Teen 1979

I finished 'The Plague Dogs'. What a wonderful book! Excellent! Bravo! Encore! Hooray! Yea Snitter! Yea Rowf! Oh, I love it! GOOD night.

Posted on January 8, 1979 at 08:22 PM in Books | Permalink | Comments (0)

Long time sleepy grrrl 1979

I slept until 11:00am today.

Shit, I haven't got anything to say.

Oh! We finished the dollhouse roof. [This was an enormous dollhouse my Mum & I would work on intermittently. We never finished the darn thing. Had a lot of fun thinking about it though.]

Posted on January 7, 1979 at 08:20 PM in mundania | Permalink | Comments (0)

This & That 1979

I'm tired; it's late.

I'm reading 'Grapefruit' by Yoko Ono. It's funny.

My period started today.

Oh, [boy o' the moment]! You turkey, say how you feel about me, (but not in public!)

Posted on January 6, 1979 at 08:18 PM in Books | Permalink | Comments (0)

Mooncalves & soggy sheets 1979

[boy o' the moment] is coming to D&D next Friday. I wonder if I will get up enough guts to tell him how I feel about him.

The waterbed [belonging to my parents] broke.

Posted on January 5, 1979 at 08:13 PM in mundania | Permalink | Comments (0)

Ah, teenage longing 1979

I am falling in love with [boy o' the moment]. He has made a D&D character and will be playing with Erik L., Robert W., David F. and Brooks [a teacher]. I will be 'D.M.-ing'. Ken and someone else were making noise during centering so I couldn't get into it [Yep, my late 70's hippy school had a relaxation class]. It seems like [boy o' the moment] is starting to pay attention to me. I hope he likes me.

Posted on January 4, 1979 at 08:11 PM in relationships | Permalink | Comments (0)