« January 1979 | Main | March 1979 »

Another Weird Hippy School Class 1979

This doesn't work. I want to remember my dreams but if my alarm doesn't go off I never get up.

I really want to be in the class but all the dreams I'm having now are too personal. Oh...SHIT!

Posted on February 28, 1979 at 10:47 PM in school | Permalink | Comments (0)

Typical Teenage Post 1979

Day: Deanna and Eric both know how I feel about [boy o' the moment]. And I feel relieved to know that I can talk to Deanna about it. I will try to tell [boy o' the moment] tomorrow.

Eng. A. is AWFUL.

_______________________
I will remember my dreams
_______________________

Night: [blank]

Posted on February 26, 1979 at 10:45 PM in school | Permalink | Comments (0)

Brush with a vague sort of fame 1979

Went to M.V.T. [Multiversal Trading Company] and found out that the proprieter [sic] is David Hargrave himself. He autographed "Welcome to Skull Tower" for me.

G'night.

Posted on February 16, 1979 at 10:42 PM in games | Permalink | Comments (0)

Heh. I'm not too different 24 years later 1979

I watched "Kind Hearts and Coronets" again tonight. Third time I've seen it. I'll probably watch it tomorrow too.

I tripped and messed up my knee today. Ouch.

I saw [boy o' the moment] when we were getting signatures for the anti-P.G.&E. plant next door to the school.

Byeee!

Posted on February 15, 1979 at 10:39 PM in movies & tv | Permalink | Comments (0)

President's Day Weekend? 1979

Here I am on holiday and I don't write much when I'm on holiday.

*wuuphh... what a stench - I seem to have a severe case of fartinitis. Oh yuck. [Yeah, such a genteel young lady]

I made lotsa money today selling pussywillow and baby-sitting Kirsten; (I made 9.40) Not bad.

G'Night.

Posted on February 14, 1979 at 09:26 PM in mundania | Permalink | Comments (0)

A minimal diary entry 1979

Hello

Posted on February 12, 1979 at 09:22 PM in mundania | Permalink | Comments (0)

More Past Life Stuff 1979

I remembered that Alice* lived in Albert, New Jersey [which doesn't seem to exist, either that or Google doesn't know of it, which seems unlikely in the extreme].

*Alice is the life I was in before this one.

Posted on February 8, 1979 at 09:21 PM in school | Permalink | Comments (0)

The Silly Things they do at Hippy Schools 1979

Hello, welcome back! [This was the first entry after 5 blank days in this diary] Leaving you downstairs wasn't very nice of me. Sorry.

G'night. [crossed out]

Oh yea. I recalled past lives today.
1893-1964 - Alice [The name of my favorite teacher. What a stunning coincidence.]
Around 1700 - A pioneer man with a wife and a cabin in the woods [One of my favorite books as a kid: Little House in the Big Woods]
1500 - A cart horse [Favorite toys: a bunch of plastic animals, among them two cart horses (which I just remembered I had named Columbia and Victoria)]
? AD - A panther [A dramatic story involving which takes place in the above mentioned book]
B.C. - A short-lived hunting dog. [And I'd just finished reading The Plague Dogs]

G'NIGHT

[It'll be interesting to see if later entries in journals reflect my growing scepticism.]

Posted on February 7, 1979 at 09:19 PM in school | Permalink | Comments (0)

Uh huh. 1979

Kjell [my step-brother] is here.

[Bianca] Bonkers is a nice rat after all.

I want to fantasize so I will turn out the light right now.

G'night.

Posted on February 2, 1979 at 09:12 PM in mundania | Permalink | Comments (0)

...the more they stay the same. 1979

I couldn't stop with [boy o' the moment]. Sigh.

G'night.

Posted on February 1, 1979 at 09:10 PM in relationships | Permalink | Comments (0)